miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

Hi this is me Juan Calixto!

In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 7. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s Juan Calixto but my friends call me Calixto. I’m from Maturin, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Santa Maria. I’m 19 years old and I study Graphic Design at URBE . My favorite subjects are Drawing and English. This semester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 7th semester.

I love PC games, to play  tennis, to listen to music, to talk on skype with my friends, salads, white chocolate, my family, my dog and I would like to learn second life.

I hate listening to reggueton, the soccer, the monkeys, to wash cars, mathematics, to dance, people just smoke, to eat junk food, to drive a car.

My dream is to travel to french and I also want to learn to speak French,  I’d love to work in an important company like Blizzard Entertenaiment, to have a lot of dog and take the life happy and relax.

About English, I like to learn new languages. I think English is very important for everything. This is What I do in my English class: I listen to music and watch movies in English. It helps me to practice. I also chat on the internet with friends from around the world. I use social networks like facebook to look to people around the world and make friends. My grama its a bit bad. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.
Well this is all about me, I hope you enjoy it.

        That the power of the light illuminates your way.



                                              La defensen business district, paris, france
Pyramid at Louvre Museum Paris France
Me, Juan Calixto  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario